Rossari Biotech ltd was founded in 2009, Rossari Biotech Ltd deals in textiles specialty chemicals. Company provides customized solutions to the Home Personal care, Textile Speciality Chemicals, Animal health & Nutrition and FMCG industries by offering a diversified product portfolio.
Rossari Biotech company operates in 18 countries including India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Mauritius and it is the largest textile specialty chemical manufacturer. The business of the company can be classified into three main categories.
|Home Personal care and performance chemicals||SOAPS AND DETERGENTSINKS, PAINTS AND COATINGS, CERAMICS AND TILE, SPULP AND PAPER, CEMENT, WATER TREATMENT|
|Textile specialty chemicals||COTTON, POLYESTER, ACRYLIC, WOOL, SILK, NYLON, FUNCTIONAL FINISHES, DENIM, PRINTING, SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS|
|Animal health and nutrition products||PET CARE, POULTRY NUTRITION|
Rossari Biotech IPO Details Snapshot:
|IPO Subscription Dates||Jul 13, 2020 – Jul 15, 2020|
|Price Band||INR423 – 425 per share|
|Issue Size||₹496.49 Cr.|
|Fresh issue||₹50 crore|
|Offer For Sale (OFS)||10,500,000 shares (₹444.15 – 446.25 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||35 Shares|
|Face Value||₹2 per share|
|Listing At||NSE, BSE|
|Market Cap in (₹ Cr.)||2207|
|Price to Earn ratio ( P/E )||33.81|
IPO Tentative Date and Timetable:
|Bid/Offer Open date||Jul 13, 2020|
|Bid/Offer Close date||Jul 15, 2020|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Jul 20, 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||Jul 21, 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Jul 22, 2020|
|IPO Share Listing Date||Jul 23, 2020|
IPO Lot Size and Price Detail :
|Application Lots||Shares||Amount (Cut-off)|
Company Promoters :
Mr. Edward Menezes and Mr. Sunil Chari
Key strengths of Rossari Biotech Limited:
Every body should know the company’s key strengths so that invester can compare it with its competitors to know how unique and better in their business company is. Their investment decision should be based on these facts. Below points are the key strengths of the Rossari Biotech.
- Diversified product portfolio.
- Largest textile specialty chemical manufacturer in India.
- Extensive manufacturing and technical capabilities
- Strong R&D capabilities, with focus on innovation and sustainability
- Wide sales and distribution network.
- Experienced Promoters with a strong management team.
- Better financial performance
Manufacturing Plants :
Rossari Biotech in-house most of the products of the company are manufactured. Company has a manufacturing unit located at Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli with an installed capacity of 100,000 MTPA and also setting up a manufacturing unit at Dahej in Gujarat with an installed capacity of 132,500 MTPA. Rossari Biotech also has two R&D facilities in Silvassa and Mumbai locations to focus on new product development, formulations, and cost competitiveness. It has more than 194 distributors across India and 27 distributors spread in other 17 countries.
Rossari Biotech Research and Development:
As Rossari Biotech is technology-driven company and constantly strive to incorporate new practices into their business to deliver quality products to the customers. Company have a dedicated research lab that is DSIR-certified (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India).
How is the IPO Priced?
On the upper price band of ₹425 and the last 3 years average EPS of ₹10.73, the P/E works out to be 39x. Similarly, on the upper price band of ₹425 and the last year FY-20 average EPS of ₹13.42, the P/E works out to be 31x. Its peers like Fine organic industries limited is trading at P/E of 35x (Highest) and Atul India is trading at P/E of 20x (Lowest) and industry average P/E is 27.7x. Hence, Rossari Biotech IPO share price (upper band) of ₹425 in the P/E range of 31x to 39x is highly priced.
Should you do investment in Rossari Biotech IPO for long term?
Rossari Biotech is one of the leading specialty chemical manufacturing companies in India. Its revenues and margins are consistent and growing. Rossari Biotech IPO price is highly priced. Considering bright prospects company has, high risk investors can invest in such IPOs. Moderate to low risk takers should avoid such IPOs.
Company Address : 201 A & B Ackruti Corporate Park LBS Marg Next to G. E. Gardens, Kanjurmarg West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078
Disclaimer: This article is for educational purpose only. Please consult your investment advisor before you investment in such high risk IPOs.
Related blogs on Share Market:
- Profit making stocks in COVID-19 lockdown | Sector wise Top Shares
- समझिये Derivative Market मे Option Trading क्या होता है
- शेयर मार्किट में एंट्री लेने से पहले ट्रेडिंग करने के नियम जान लेना जरुरी है
- घर में रहिये सुरक्षित रहिये और बनाइये पैसे रोजाना – Very easy way to earn money at home
- Technical Chart analysis का ये तरीका रोज दिलाएगा आपको मुनाफा
- सीखिए अच्छे STOCKS का चयन कैसे करें |
- Option Chain analysis करना सीखें |
- Strangle strategy in options trading
- Share Market is on foot – ये मौका है सही शेयर मार्किट में एंट्री लेने का
- Straddle strategy in options trading – बाजार अब कहीं भी हो लेकिन होगा सिर्फ फायदा
- Pair Trading in share market can provide you safe return
- Put Call Ratio (PCR) समझेंगे तो बना पाएंगे शेयर मार्केट में पैसे
Open free DMAT account in only 5 Minutes by clicking below
- Railtel IPO Status Review and AnalysisRailtel IPO Details ( Get IPO Status , Date, Price, Live Subscription, Allotment, Grey Market Premium GMP, Listing Date) Company…
- IRFC IPO Details – Review and AnalysisIRFC IPO Details ( Find IPO Date, Price, Live Subscription, Allotment, Grey Market Premium GMP, Listing Date, Analysis and Review…
- Antony Waste Handling Cell ltd IPO Review and DetailsGet IPO details ( Find IPO Date, Price, Live Subscription, Allotment, Grey Market Premium GMP, Listing Date, Analysis and Review…
- Mrs Bectors Food Specialities IPO fully subscribed on first day | IPO Review and DetailsGet IPO details ( Find IPO Date, Price, Live Subscription, Allotment, Grey Market Premium GMP, Listing Date, Analysis and Review…
- Burger King IPO Review and DetailsIPO details – Find IPO Date, Price, Live Subscription, Allotment, Grey Market Premium, Listing Date, Analysis and Review.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank Ltd IPO DetailIncorporated in 1993, Chennai based Equitas Small Finance Bank Ltd (ESFBL) was the largest small finance bank in India in…