Government of India taking all necessary actions to improvment against the challenge and threat posed by the growing pandemic of COVID 19 and launched COVID 19 Solution Challenge, in this challenge participants will be people of India. The most important factor to preventing the spread of the Virus is to educate the citizens with the right information and taking precautions as per the advisories issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
The government of India also getting inputs with regard to individuals and companies who have developed technologies and innovative solutions like Bioinformatics, datasets, Apps for diagnosis, etc., all these helping to strengthen the fight against Corona.
The community involved in the fight against the Coronavirus would share their solutions, their solution helps fight against coronavirus. Submitted solutions will be evaluated for adoption and will be selected for a suitable reward.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Launched COVID-19 Solution Challenge
Applicants who want to participate in COVID 19 Solution Challenge can be individuals or Startups that comply with the definition of a startup as notified by DPIIT vide order no G.S.R. 127(E) dated 19th February 2019.
For the product to be developed as part of this Solution Challenge, if any IPR/Patent is being used, a contesting entity must possess the legitimate rights to use the IPR/Patents.
MyGov will have the right to chose all submitted solutions and consider it for deployment by scaling it up if found feasible.
Be a part of the mission against Coronavirus!
Applicants must complete and submit the solution on the link provided by uploading either a PDF of the document (max 3 A4 size pages with Font Arial Size 12px) of the solution or a YouTube link of the solution (maximum 3 minutes duration).
Public Datasets for Research & innovation on Coronavirus :
Click on below links to get more update related to COVID-19 Lockdown and coronavirus pandemic:
- Fight Against Coronavirus : GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Launched COVID 19 Solution Challenge
- COVID-19 : कोरोना वायरस संक्रमर को कैसे पहचाने और इससे कैसे बचे , जनता कर्फू का मतलब समझे
- Step by step guide to open an account in Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange and start tradingOpen an account in Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange : Open link https://accounts.binance.me/en/register?ref=197940560 , create an account with your email id or…
- Best ROBO Trading software in india | Royal Q Binance reviewUnderstanding of RoyalQ quantitative Trading, Wide experience in quantitative trading strategy research & development, system development and operation experience of…
- What is digital currencies and Cryptocurrency ?Digital currency is a form of currency which is available only in digital or electronic form, and not in physical…
- No Brokerage and No Maintenance charges scheme by Home4Deals.comHome4Deals.com will bear the brokerage burden of owners, when the flats gets rented out through Home4deals. Not only this we…
- Railtel IPO Status Review and AnalysisRailtel IPO Details ( Get IPO Status , Date, Price, Live Subscription, Allotment, Grey Market Premium GMP, Listing Date) Company…
- IRFC IPO Details – Review and AnalysisIRFC IPO Details ( Find IPO Date, Price, Live Subscription, Allotment, Grey Market Premium GMP, Listing Date, Analysis and Review…