Incorporated in 1993, Chennai based Equitas Small Finance Bank Ltd (ESFBL) was the largest small finance bank in India in Fiscal 2019 considering banking outlets and the 2nd largest small finance bank considering assets under management and total deposits. Unlike other microfinance companies, it has a diversified loan portfolio and less dependence on microfinance business. With the main focus on financially unserved and underserved customers, the bank offers a wide range of banking products and services.
Objects of the Issue:
The bank utilize the Net Proceeds from the fresh issue offer towards augmenting the Bank’s Tier I capital base to meet the future capital requirement.
|Banking products and services||The company provides microfinance loans, housing finance, vehicle finance, and MSE finance.|
The bank also provides current accounts, salary accounts, savings accounts, other deposit accounts, ATM-cum-debit cards, mutual fund products, third party insurance, and issuance of FASTags.
Equitas Small Finance Bank Ltd IPO Details Snapshot:
|IPO Subscription Dates||Oct 20, 2020 – Oct 22, 2020|
|Price Band||₹32 to ₹33 per equity share|
|Issue Size||₹517.60 Cr|
|Fresh issue||₹280.00 Cr|
|Offer For Sale (OFS)||₹237.60 Cr|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||450 Shares|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|Retail Allocation||Not less than 35%|
|Listing At||NSE, BSE|
IPO Tentative Date and Timetable:
|Bid/Offer Open date||Oct 20, 2020|
|Bid/Offer Close date||Oct 22, 2020|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Oct 27, 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||Oct 28, 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Oct 29, 2020|
|IPO Share Listing Date||Nov 2, 2020|
IPO Lot Size and Price Detail :
|Application Lots||Shares||Amount (Cut-off)|
Company Promoters :
Equitas Holdings Limited is the promoter of the company.
Equitas Holdings (EHL) Shareholders Reservation in IPO
Investors who hold EHL shares on October 11, 2020, are eligible to apply under the shareholder’s category of Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO. The company reserved 10% of the offer for Shareholders (approximate ₹51 Cr). The EHL shareholders can apply up to ₹2 lakh in the Shareholders category. EHL shareholders can also apply under the retail category. Further, if an EHL shareholder is also an employee, he/she is also eligible to apply in all the three categories- RII (up to ₹2 lakhs), Shareholder (up to ₹2 lakhs) and Employees (up to ₹5 lakhs).
Equitas Holdings Employees Reservation in IPO
Full-time or permanent employees of EHL can apply in the SBI Employees category of Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO. The maximum limit defined to apply in the Employee category is ₹5 lakhs. The maximum allotment to employees cannot be above ₹2 lakhs when the category is fully or oversubscribed. In case of under-subscription in the employee category, the unsubscribed portion will be available for allocation, proportionately to all Eligible Employees who Bid above ₹2 lakhs, subject to a maximum limit not exceeding ₹5 lakhs.
Related blogs on Share Market:
- Profit making stocks in COVID-19 lockdown | Sector wise Top Shares
- समझिये Derivative Market मे Option Trading क्या होता है
- शेयर मार्किट में एंट्री लेने से पहले ट्रेडिंग करने के नियम जान लेना जरुरी है
- घर में रहिये सुरक्षित रहिये और बनाइये पैसे रोजाना – Very easy way to earn money at home
- Technical Chart analysis का ये तरीका रोज दिलाएगा आपको मुनाफा
- सीखिए अच्छे STOCKS का चयन कैसे करें |
- Option Chain analysis करना सीखें |
- Strangle strategy in options trading
- Share Market is on foot – ये मौका है सही शेयर मार्किट में एंट्री लेने का
- Straddle strategy in options trading – बाजार अब कहीं भी हो लेकिन होगा सिर्फ फायदा
- Pair Trading in share market can provide you safe return
- Put Call Ratio (PCR) समझेंगे तो बना पाएंगे शेयर मार्केट में पैसे
Open free DMAT account in only 5 Minutes by clicking below
- Step by step guide to open an account in Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange and start trading
- Best ROBO Trading software in india | Royal Q Binance review
- What is digital currencies and Cryptocurrency ?
- No Brokerage and No Maintenance charges scheme by Home4Deals.com
- Railtel IPO Status Review and Analysis
- IRFC IPO Details – Review and Analysis