Get IPO details ( Find IPO Date, Price, Live Subscription, Allotment, Grey Market Premium GMP, Listing Date, Analysis and Review ) and Process to apply it.
Incorporated in 1995, Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities Ltd is one of the leading companies in the premium bakery segment and premium biscuit segment with established brands in North India. The company’s product portfolio mainly consists of two categories of products; Biscuits (cookies, creams, crackers, digestive, etc.) and Bakery products (bread, buns, pizza bases, cakes, etc.).
Mrs. Bectors manufactures sells biscuits under brand name “Mrs. Bector’s Cremica” and whereas bakery products are manufactured under its brand name of “English Oven” and offered in the premium market segments such as Delhi NCR, Mumbai, and Bengaluru. As of June 30, 2020, its bakery segment has a total of 96 products and the Biscuits segment has a total of 384 items.
All of its products are manufactured in-house across 6 strategically located manufacturing units in 5 different cities ( Maharashtra, Karnataka, UP, Himachal Pradesh, and Punjab). The company has a very strong distribution network of 154 super-stockiest and 644 distributors supplying products through 458,000 retail outlets and 3,594 preferred outlets. It sells its products to 23 states in India and also exports its products under its own brand name and third-party private labels to 64 countries all over the world.
Objects of the Issue:
The funds raised through the Mrs. Bectors Food Limited IPO are proposed to be utilized towards below objects
- To finance the cost of Rajpura Expansion Project
- To meet general corporate purposes
|Bakery Segment||The company’s product portfolio mainly consists of two categories of products; Biscuits (cookies, creams, crackers, digestive, etc.) and Bakery products (bread, buns, pizza bases, cakes, etc.).|
Mrs Bectors Food Specialities Limited IPO Details Snapshot:
|IPO Subscription Dates||Dec 15, 2020 – Dec 17, 2020|
|Price Band||₹286 to ₹288 per equity share|
|Issue Size||₹540.54 Cr|
|Fresh issue||₹40.54 Cr|
|Offer For Sale (OFS)||₹500.00 Cr|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||50 Shares|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|Listing At||NSE, BSE|
IPO Tentative Date and Timetable:
|Bid/Offer Open date||Dec 15, 2020|
|Bid/Offer Close date||Dec 17, 2020|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Dec 22, 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 23, 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Dec 24, 2020|
|IPO Share Listing Date||Dec 28, 2020|
IPO Lot Size and Price Detail :
|Application Lots||Shares||Amount (Cut-off)|
Mrs Bectors Food Specialities Limited company Details
|PROMOTERS||Mr. Anoop Bector|
|Mrs. Bectors Food IPO Registrar||Link Intime India Private Ltd|
How to apply in Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities IPO through Angel Broking ?
Login into your Angel Mobile application and click on 3 strip and select IPO option under Trade.
2 nd Step:
Click on Apply Button
Fill the number of lots, id number select the UPI type and click Invest.
Now your order is placed and you need to approve your payment request through your UPI ID bank.
- Step by step guide to open an account in Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange and start trading
- Best ROBO Trading software in india | Royal Q Binance review
- What is digital currencies and Cryptocurrency ?
- No Brokerage and No Maintenance charges scheme by Home4Deals.com
- Railtel IPO Status Review and Analysis
- IRFC IPO Details – Review and Analysis
Related blogs on Share Market:
- Profit making stocks in COVID-19 lockdown | Sector wise Top Shares
- समझिये Derivative Market मे Option Trading क्या होता है
- शेयर मार्किट में एंट्री लेने से पहले ट्रेडिंग करने के नियम जान लेना जरुरी है
- घर में रहिये सुरक्षित रहिये और बनाइये पैसे रोजाना – Very easy way to earn money at home
- Technical Chart analysis का ये तरीका रोज दिलाएगा आपको मुनाफा
- सीखिए अच्छे STOCKS का चयन कैसे करें |
- Option Chain analysis करना सीखें |
- Strangle strategy in options trading
- Share Market is on foot – ये मौका है सही शेयर मार्किट में एंट्री लेने का
- Straddle strategy in options trading – बाजार अब कहीं भी हो लेकिन होगा सिर्फ फायदा
- Pair Trading in share market can provide you safe return
- Put Call Ratio (PCR) समझेंगे तो बना पाएंगे शेयर मार्केट में पैसे